Friday, July 24, 2009

Virtuous Slut

Richie/


Talking in circles
Like buzzards
Buzzing on my
Motherfucking
Head
Your voice
Is lingering
Like
A manly scent
In my
Sweat soaked
Bed

In front of me
Is
Something
Unattainable
It’s fun
But
It’s
Not logically
Explainable

A.D.D.
Like
M.P.D.
Schizo
Is oh!
My
State
Of Lothario
I
Can
Play along
But I dunno
Where
We go
So
I play
Sabotage
By thinking
Like
A
Motherfucking
Ho

Dude,
This
Stick
Needs
To be grabbed
And
Walked
Around the
Block
I
Need
Transferred
Energy
Like
A wake up
Call
From
A vocal
Alarm clock

Lust
Should
Drip
Like an intravaneous
Fluid
You
Had my heart
But now
You stand
To lose it
Desire
Needs
To beat
Beat
Beat me
Off
Your
Face
Needs
To surrender
To my explosion
Like a
Cleaning cloth
I
Look at the love
And i
Wonder
What happened
To the
Hell we wrought
Intimacy
Grabbed
A hold
Of my devil
And cut
Off
His
Pulsing
Cock

The eyes
They wander
The ears
They listen
And
The lips
They want
To be heard
Time
Is
Never a factor
Can
Be a fucking
Disaster
If
Not curbed

Love me
But
Bite me
Hurt me
Make
Me scream
Passionify
My
State
Like a drug
Induced
Dream
I didn’t
Invest
This
Much
To
Go
So clean
Stoke
The
Fire
And
Fan the flame
I
Need
Some
Steam
steam

No comments: