Monday, July 13, 2009

Perspective

Richie/


throw
this
caged animal
some
raw meat
i
have
been
in captivity
n need
to fuckin
eat
dust
yourself
off
throw
me some
heat
i have
been
a martyr
but
now
i want
a treat

humiliation
has
tainted
what
innocence
you
let me
reclaim
broken
vision
i
don’t
see
things
the
same
i
was
too
pure
while
you
were
enjoying
the game
last
night
i got
my balls
back
with
my
individual
name

perspective
shifts
in the
wind
i
changed
this
time
within
was
like
clouds
parted
and
lights
began
to dim
what
was love
was
burning
to
an
end

fan
the
flames
if you
choose
to
i am
not
afraid
to
lose
you
i
don’t
chase
because
i
choose
not
to
i deserve
clarity
not
to confuse
you

and the
language
sets
the tone
and the
actions
break
the
throne
i let
you sit
on
and hold
my heart
‘so fun’
my
willingness
to
submit
and
suppress
shows
this
is
wrong

he
either
recognizes
what
he had
or
he
doesn't.

the end.

No comments: