Monday, July 6, 2009

Lil Man

Richie/
For Vic

there is
painful
beauty
in all of this
uncertainty
your
mark
is
fresh
like
my
stolen
virginity
you
manage
to
touch
every
protected
part of
me
each
second
that
i have
ripped
from me
reminds
me of
the future
i want
in front
of me

never
have
i ever
wanted to
be broken
so
independent
i have
been
a flirtation
a token
but
now
i want to
hear
something
anything
from you
spoken
i only
need
you to
convey
u know
the seriousness
of this
heart
you are
holding

pale
blue eyes
they
are the
windows
to my soul...
i know
you look
into them
and
know
everything
there
is
to know

lil
man,
your presence
drops
a halo
over my
face

lil
man,
your accent
takes
me
to
a happier
place

like
even now
i hunger
even
in my pain
to
know
you
more

like
i have
no
strength
to truly
shut
this door

so
i keep
it open
so you
can
walk
right
in
i want
you
on your
own
not
my
ultimatum

1 comment:

hott_moms said...

i wish i could take your pain away, but know that love comes in all types and you are truly loved regardless of any lil man